- Product Data
- Quality Control
- Bridges & Infrastructure
- Water Treatment
- Marine Applications
- Parking Garages
- LRTs & Transit
- Sample Designs
- News & Events
- About Us
1. The term "V-ROD Canada" or "VRC" or "us" or "we" is referring to the owner of the website, V-ROD Canada, with its registered office being 1 Applewood Cr., Unit 3, Concord, Ontario, L4K 4K1. The term "you" referes to the viewer or user of our website.
Terms and Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee in regards to accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or erroes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us, unless otherwise noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the layout, design, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and/or the federal laws of Canada.